So for our next assignment, we're working on some stylized characters, which have the requirement of being "Tribal" in time period or style. I settled on doing an Ancient Egyptian priestess of Anubis, a particular type of individual from history that I adore. :D I'm a huge Egyptian mythology/religion nut. So here are some sketches and my inspiration images.
First off is inspiration images. Lots of pretty paintings and some Brave references to help me along.
Next is some sketchy work I did trying to figure out how I wanted the body type and so on. Just playing around really:
And out of those there was one I really liked, IE the one on the left. :D So I did some more sketches in different poses, a drawing in pencil for her face and a more cleaned up drawing of her. so on I'm pretty sure I'll stick with this one, with a few tweaks once I get inside zBrush.
So yup. :3 I like where she's going! I'm excited to start modeling!




No comments:
Post a Comment